Wednesday, July 8, 2009

AND NOW A MESSAGE FROM OUR SPONSOR, Click Here, NOW !!!

Yeah! that's what I do with my spare time. Don't like it ? Then move to Baghdad.

I don't get it.  Other people sit around watching TV, drinking beer, or smoking dope and they chastise me for spending my time building instruments and recording music.

Of course, now that I'm fat, old, and jaded and really don't even give a rat's ass about what most people have to say in the first place (usually because it's all BS and their story  follows the plot of some crappy movie)...

But check out some of my recent tunes, please. And, BTW, it costs nothing to listen.

On that note, that's why the book reviews haven't started, yet. Be paitent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Music is a part of my life,couldn't live without it. People who chastise you for making music are missing something wonderful.

My computer crashed and I had to reinstall XP and all the updates,crap. I can't find the software for my camera,as soon as I get things running again I'll send you some pictures.

Buzz Kimball said...

gee, your no fun, now I'll have to find something else to complain about...

BTW, I use a separate used laptop computer to surf. There's not much on it in the way of software, so a reinstall isn't much of an issue.